Wow! Conor McGregor Destroys Donald Cerrone In 40 Seconds On UFC Return (Photos) - Gisthoodng

Wow! Conor McGregor Destroys Donald Cerrone In 40 Seconds On UFC Return (Photos)

Share:
It took Conor McGregor only 40 seconds to destroy Donald Cerrone and secure his comeback in shocking fashion, MySportDab reports.

'Any one of these mouthy fools will get it!' he declared after making a huge and clear message to the welterweight division.

It has been a painful road back for McGregor to this point after the disappointing defeat by Khabib Nurmagomedov in October 2018.

'They thought I was done, but I'm still here', the Irishman said this week and surely backed it up.

McGregor came into the spotlights with his eyes closed, head turned towards the sky as he was announced to the sold out T-Mobile Arena.

His walk-out took even longer than the fight, for which he earns $3 million, even before the pay-per-view bonuses are added.

The Irish star charged towards 'Cowboy', shocking him and busting the American's nose with a clever flurry of shoulder barges to the head in their first exchange.

MySportDab understands they were quickly separated but Cerrone was quick to unleash a head kick.

McGregor replied perfectly and found the target, wounding his opponent before uncorking five left hands in succession.

Cerrone failed to provide an answer, his grandma who watched on in her Cowboy boots would have been relieved when referee Herb Dean finally intervened.

'I've now made history. I'm the first fighter in UFC history to seal knockouts in three different divisions,' McGregor declared.

'I'm happy and proud. UFC can strip many fighters and give fake titles, so there you go but you can't take this away, that's history.

''I like this division, I feel very great. I don't believe I'm there yet, I've alot to do, I'm ready to party and then return to it. Every single fighter here can get it, I'm back!'

Who Would Face McGregor Now?

No comments

We Love Comments!!!