Anthony Joshua Vs Kubrat Pelv: Tottenham Stadium Could Host Fight (Details) - Gisthoodng

Anthony Joshua Vs Kubrat Pelv: Tottenham Stadium Could Host Fight (Details)

Share:
The Tottenham Stadium is most likely to host Anthony Joshua's mandatory fight against Kubrat Pulev this summer, MySportDab reports.

The Tottenham Hotspur arena is likely to win the race ahead of the the Emirates and Twickenham, with Anthony Joshua determined to fight in London.

'He's made it clear to me, I want to come back home. I want to fight in London next,' Promoter Eddie Hearn told Sky Sports.

'We are close. I met with AJ last night. We have various offers from Africa, the Far East, Middle East, America and Turkey.

'I've go to Madison Square Garden, I've also visited Saudi Arabia, bring me home. Forget the offers, just bring me home.

'He wants the fight in London this June. We're very close to making that happen now.

'Tottenham is the front runner and that's exactly what he's asked me to do. We'll be delivering just that for him.'

Joshua made his victorious comeback with a victory over Andy Ruiz in Saudi Arabia, a choice of destination that provided superb financial advances but also caused many criticism.

MySportDab understands there were many accusations of 'sportswashing' and Joshua wants a return to home this time.

The heavyweight world champion is used to fights in massive stadium and while the 62,000-sits arena has an inferior capacity to Wembley, it would still provide a great atmosphere for the former Olympic champion.

Download MySportDab Official Android App HERE
Like Our Facebook Page Now - Click to Join

No comments

We Love Comments!!!